Sunday 24 January 2010

Just some doodles

Just one of the many characters. Loosely based on Jamie Hewlettes, Gorillaz style.



A couple of my little monsters drawn free hand with shaded marker pens.


Another of my little Demons or Gremlins. I have no idea what they are. I just draw them.


Just another monster.


The Giant Monkey again. I thought maybe I could use him for something else.


Here are a few characters I came up with just before starting the third year of University. From left to right: Fluffy, Angry snail(couldn't think of a decent enough name, Ash (spontaneously Combusts a lot), Mat Ttress (er he is a mattress), Random blob thing, And in the back is the Giant Monkey.


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Ian

My photo
Hi Im Ian. graduated on the 29th June 2010. Now back in Milton Keynes trying to find work and pursue a career in the field of work Ive spend 6 years studying.